How does virtual Paint Nite work?
Table of Contents
- How does virtual Paint Nite work?
- What is a Paint Nite?
- What supplies do you need for a paint night?
- How do I prepare for paint night?
- How do you zoom on paint night?
- How long does paint Nite last?
- What kind of paint is used at Paint Nite?
- How do you paint at a paint party?
- When did Paint Nite get their first event?
- What to bring to paint and SIP night?
- Can You Bring your own beer to paint and SIP?
- How old do you have to be to drink at paint and SIP?
How does virtual Paint Nite work?
Virtual Paint Nite These events are presented live through a streaming platform—some for kids and others geared for adults. We're even hosting private parties and corporate events (perfect for keeping in touch with your team). So, pour a drink, grab a snack, and get creative!
What is a Paint Nite?
You get to paint with your friends At its core, paint night is a creative way to hang out with your friends. You get to go to a local bar or to a painting studio, hang out with all your best friends, and create a masterpiece. Most studios will put their own spin on things, but that's it in a nutshell.
What supplies do you need for a paint night?
Supplies needed to host your own DIY painting party:
- Color and Black and White Prints (explained below)
- Stretched Canvas Value Pack.
- Gray Graphite Artists Paper (This piece of graphite will cut up into six 8×10(ish) pieces)
- Paint Palette (One per person)
- Studio 71 Acrylic Paint (your choice of colors)
How do I prepare for paint night?
Tips for Hosting a Wine and Paint Party: Make sure you have plenty of water and non-alcoholic beverages as well! Encourage each guest to bring an appetizer to share, and there will be plenty to snack on while you're painting your masterpiece. Use ready-to-go supplies from Social Artworking for easy planning and set-up!
How do you zoom on paint night?
Here's how to host an online Zoom painting party:
- Everyone needs a Monthly Membership or Yearly Membership to PaintingParties.com.
- Choose a Painting Party Video!
- Purchase supplies online or from your local paint supply store. ...
- Host a Zoom meeting with your family or friends.
- Play the Painting Party Video.
How long does paint Nite last?
Expect the event to last for about two hours.
What kind of paint is used at Paint Nite?
acrylic paint Craft paint works fine on canvas and it's easy on the budget! Most craft paints are acrylic paint (unless it says otherwise).
How do you paint at a paint party?
2:035:00Get creative. Host a paint party, Part 1 - YouTubeYouTube
When did Paint Nite get their first event?
We were born as Paint Nite, holding our first event in a Boston bar during a blackout in 2012. At that event, we realized something special happens when people drop their guard, gather up their moxie, and try their hand at something new. We didn’t know it at the time, but we were on to something.
What to bring to paint and SIP night?
All you need to bring is yourself! We provide everything: paint, canvas, brush, apron and a really talented and funny artist to entertain you while you paint. Come to the studio 10-15 minutes early so you can grab a drink and seat. We have a selection of beer, wine, soft drinks and water for sale at our in-studio bar!
Can You Bring your own beer to paint and SIP?
Saratoga Paint and Sip does NOT allow guests to bring their own alcohol. We have a selection of beer and wine available for purchase. You are more than welcome to bring in any NON-alcoholic beverages to enjoy during your event. Do You Offer Private Parties? Heck Yes!
How old do you have to be to drink at paint and SIP?
We recommend that you be at least 7 years old to paint at our studio and be accompanied by a grown-up if you’re under 16 years old. NY State law requires you to be 21 years old to sip with us at our studio! We card everyone, so come prepared!