How do I Uninstall a specific package?
Table of Contents
- How do I Uninstall a specific package?
- How do you Uninstall a package on a Mac?
- How do I Uninstall a Windows package?
- How do I Uninstall and remove package JSON?
- How do you uninstall a package in R?
- How do I uninstall a yum package?
- How do I uninstall a PIP package?
- How do I uninstall a terminal package?
- How can I uninstall a package in Python?
- How to uninstall a package globally in Linux?
- How do I uninstall a package in NPM?
- How to install ( and remove ) application packages?
How do I Uninstall a specific package?
Removing a local package from your node_modules directory
- Unscoped package. npm uninstall
- Scoped package. npm uninstall
- Unscoped package. npm uninstall --save
- Scoped package. npm uninstall --save
- Example. npm uninstall --save lodash.
How do you Uninstall a package on a Mac?
On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar. Do one of the following: If an app is in a folder, open the app's folder to check for an Uninstaller. If you see Uninstall [App] or [App] Uninstaller, double-click it, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I Uninstall a Windows package?
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
- Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
How do I Uninstall and remove package JSON?
- To remove module1 without changing package.json: npm uninstall module1.
- To remove module1 with changing package.json, and removing it from the dependencies in package.json: npm uninstall --save module1.
How do you uninstall a package in R?
Go to the Packages in right bottom corner of Rstudio, sear the package name and click on the adjacent X icon to remove it.
How do I uninstall a yum package?
To uninstall a particular package, as well as any packages that depend on it, run the following command as root : yum remove package_name … Similar to install , remove can take these arguments: package names.
How do I uninstall a PIP package?
Uninstalling/removing Python packages using Pip
- Open a terminal window.
- To uninstall, or remove, a package use the command '$PIP uninstall '. This example will remove the flask package. ...
- The command will ask for confirmation after listing the files to be removed.
How do I uninstall a terminal package?
Scroll through the list of installed packages in the Terminal window to find the one you want to uninstall. Note the full name of the package. To uninstall a program, use the “apt-get” command, which is the general command for installing programs and manipulating installed programs.
How can I uninstall a package in Python?
Steps to use PIP to Uninstall a Package in Python. (1) First, type Command Prompt in the Windows Search Box. (2) Right click on the Command Prompt, and then select Run as administrator. By running the Command Prompt as an administrator, you’ll avoid any permission issues that you may come across when trying to uninstall a package.
How to uninstall a package globally in Linux?
To uninstall a package globally in Linux: Open a terminal window sudo su pip uninstall <packagename> How to Uninstall Package Dependencies with Pip
How do I uninstall a package in NPM?
If you no longer need to use a package in your code, we recommend uninstalling it and removing it from your project's dependencies. To remove a package from your node_modules directory, on the command line, use the uninstall command. Include the scope if the package is scoped.
How to install ( and remove ) application packages?
All third party repository packages will appear there, as seen below. The installation process is exactly the same as it is for a default package repository package—you can click the “Install” button from the general view or click on the icon of the application package for a detailed view and select “Install” there.